Since this summer, an alcohol-free G&T has been available from the British brand Gordon’s. The Gin Tonic contains the same botanics that you can find in the alcoholic version of the gin. A small amount of distillate was also added to imitate the taste of London Dry Gin as well as possible. The alcohol-free Gin Tonic comes in two versions. the ‘hint of Lime’ has a touch of lime, the ‘hint or grapefruit’ contains a pinch of grapefruit. Since the beginning of July the drinks are available in the supermarket.
- Tasted! Leffe Brown 0,0%Score: 80%
- Tasted! Kever Genever 0%Score: 83%
- Tasted! Jopen Non IPAScore: 81%
- Tasted! Big Drop Citra IPAScore: 81%
- Tasted! Maes 0,0% RadlerScore: 73%