During the cold winter months, everyone starts to daydream about the spring that will arrive in a few months. That dreaming is going smuch better when you drink a mocktail that is completely filled with tastes and smells from the season that is about to arrive. To simulate this spring feeling, we took Monin Violet syrup to start with. A sweet syrup made from the spring flowers par excellence. To give the drink a bit of freshness, a little lemon was added, and a warm, spicy touch comes from Ginish. You can also replace the Ginish with another alcohol distillate, but for the typical, spicy stimulus in the throat you have to use Ginish.
What do you need?
3 cl. Monin violet syrup (or violet syrup from another brand)
3 cl. lemon juice
5 cl. Ginish
1 egg white
How do you make it?
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker
- Shake everything firmly for about twenty seconds
- Open the shaker and put a few ice blocks in it
- Shake everything again for half a minute. This cools the cocktail
- Pour the cocktail through a strainer into the glass