Valentine’s day. Some find it totally unnecessary, for others it is the most romantic day of the year. For us, every reason is good to make a nice cocktail, so we use Saint Valentinus to come up with a Valentine cocktail that does not contrast with the many hearts that today (possibly) colour your living room red. We call the cocktail the Soberito Valentino for convenience, the main ingredient is a bottle of Crodino Rosso, full of Italian temperament. We also like to add a bit of ginger to make you even warmer today. Let your romantic evening start.
What do you need?
- 1 bottle of Crodino Rosso (or another red, bitter alcohol-free drink such as sanbitter)
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine (We used Codorniu Zero)
- 4 cl. Ginger syrup (we used Monin, it can also be homemade)
- Raspberries and blueberries for decoration
- Ice cubes
- Lots of love
How do you make it?
- Take a sufficiently large cocktail glass and fill it with ice cubes
- Pour the 4 cl. ginger syrup in the glass
- Pour the bottle of Crodino Rosso into the glass
- Fill with the Codorniu (or other sparkling wine)
- Finish with some raspberries and blueberries and as already mentioned, with extra love